Doorstep banking is an initiative taken by PSB Alliance Pvt. Ltd., (an umbrella setup of all Public Sectors Banks) through which customers (without any age/ physical disability criteria) can avail major financial and non-financial banking transaction services at their Door Step. All PSBs under roadmap for Banking Reforms - EASE “Banking for Customer Convenience” of Department of Financial Services, Government of India, jointly offer Doorstep Banking through universal touch points in 100 centers across PAN India by engaging Service Providers
Bank of India is one among the large Public Sector Banks offering / extending Doorstep Banking services to all our customers in selected 100 Major centers across the country covering 1169 Branches in 23 States & 4 UTs.
Policy - Under Process
SERVICES UNDER PSB ALLIANCE DOORSTEP BANKING SERVICE
Account holders can book the desired service out of below mentioned services
- Pick up of Cash (Deposit) (NOT ENABLED IN OUR BANK)
- Delivery of Cash (Withdrawal)
- Pick up of Instruments (Cheques/Drafts/Pay Orders etc.).
- Pick up of new Cheque book requisition slip.
- Pick up of Form 15G/ 15H
- Pick up of Standing Instructions
- Pick up of Government challans
- Pick up of Nomination Requests
- Pick up of Fund Transfer Requests
- Submission of Life Certificate through Jeevan Pramaan
- Delivery of DD
- Delivery of TDRs
- Delivery of Gift Cards/Pre paid cards
- Delivery of TDS/Form 16
- Delivery of Account Statement
- Customer can get herself/ himself registered through either of 3 channels i.e. Mobile App/ Web Portal/ Call Center.
- Once the agent arrives at Door Step of the Customer, he will proceed for document handover to DSB Agent only after the Service Code matches with the one available with the agent. Customer will have "Pay in Slip" duly filled/ completed and signed in all respect (containing details of instrument/s to be submitted).
- Post this he/ she will hand over the instrument to agents, which agent shall put in designated Envelope and seal before customer. Agent is expected to cross tally instrument detail with the information available in their App and accept only if it tallies.
- Multiple instruments can be picked by an agent for single pick up request. However, different instrument types cannot be clubbed for a single request ID.
- Bank has engaged Integra Micro Systems Pvt. Ltd. and BLS International Services Limited as Service Providers to provide “Door Step Banking through Universal Touch Points” facility to customer(s) of Bank in 100 Specified centres within the norms stipulated by Bank / Reserve Bank of India.
- Door Step Banking Agents engaged by Integra Micro Systems Pvt. Ltd. shall cover 42 Centres whereas those engaged by BLS International Services Limited. Ltd shall cover remaining 58 Centers across India.
- Bank has identified 1169 branches which cover the 100 Centers are attached by IBA for Launch of the PSB Alliance Doorstep Banking. Bank will implement and roll out the PSB Doorstep Banking service in 1169 these branches.
- The customer services will be provided through 1.Mobile App, 2.Web based & 3.Call center.