- Principal Borrower should be a senior citizen of India aged above 60 years and not more than 80 years of age.
- Borrower shall be owner and occupant of residential property (House or flat) located in India or jointly in the name of spouse.
- Residential property shall be free from any encumbrance.
- The borrower/borrowers should use the residential property as permanent primary residence.
- No monthly income/ gross income criteria/ Pension as only source of income.
- The residual life of the property should be 1.5 times of the repayment period Minimum 20 years.
- Married couples will be eligible as joint borrowers for financial assistance at the discretion of the Bank, subject to at least one of them being above 60 years of age & the other not below 55 years of age.
- Maximum Loan Amount:Know Your Eligibility
*నిబంధనలు & షరతులు వర్తిస్తాయి. మరిన్ని వివరాల కోసం, దయచేసి మీ సమీప శాఖను సంప్రదించండి