- To provide guarantee coverage for the CGSSD to provide Sub-Debt support in respect of restructuring of MSMEs. 90% guarantee coverage would come from scheme/ Trust and remaining 10% from the concerned promoter(s).
- To facilitate loans through Banks to the promoters of stressed MSMEs for infusion as equity / quasi equity in the business eligible for restructuring as per RBI Guidelines.
Nature of Facility
Personal Loan: Term Loan to be provided to the promoters of Stressed MSME accounts.
Quantum of Loan
Promoter(s) of the MSME unit will be given credit equal to 15 % of his/her stake (equity plus debt) or Rs 75 lakh whichever is lower.
The sub-debt facility so sanctioned by MLIs will have 2nd charge of the assets financed under existing facilities for the entire tenor of the sub-debt facility.
*விதிமுறைகளும் நிபந்தனைகளும் பொருந்தும். மேலும் விவரங்களுக்கு, உங்கள் அருகிலுள்ள கிளையைத் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்