Ease of Use
- Ease of Use: POS solutions can lower the cost of doing business while increasing productivity, improving the bottom line. By minimizing manual steps and times of re-entering data, POS can cut down on users’ errors.
- Expanded Payment Capabilities: POS terminals also include the ability to readily accept diverse payments types including EMV chip cards, contactless payments (NFC).By enabling your customers to use different payment types, merchants can increase revenue as well as customer satisfaction.
- Quick Payments: A point of sale helps make payments faster. With a point-of-sale, waiting time is greatly reduced for consumers, and employees can be more efficient in completing transactions.
- Greater Accuracy: A POS terminal with an easy-to-use, touchscreen interface puts all the information your sales associates and cashiers need at their fingertips. It eliminates manually keying in items and prices like one would do with a cash register.
- Detailed Receipts: POS systems provide your customers with more detailed receipts rather than just a slip of paper with the date and the amount of the sale.
- EMI Conversion: Opting for EMI at point of sale while making a credit card payment increases the affordability of the borrowers. This facility allows consumers to get high value goods or services without having the entire amount at the time of purchase.
*விதிமுறைகளும் நிபந்தனைகளும் பொருந்தும். மேலும் விவரங்களுக்கு, உங்கள் அருகிலுள்ள கிளையைத் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்