(Now TIN 2.0)
Bank of India is an authorized agency bank for collection of Direct Tax through Physical & online mode. Customer may submit the duly filled in challan generated through TIN 2.0 to any Bank of India branch for payment of Taxes.
INCOME TAX : CORPORATE TAX : GIFT TAX : TAX ON RENT : TAX ON SALE OF PROPERTY
Customers to log-in through income tax site (or pay using epay tax menu using mobile OTP) and pay tax directly on portal or generate Challan using TIN 2.0-
Following modes for tax collection are presently available:
- Internet Banking - Choose Bank of India
- OTC ( over the counter) - Through Branch
- NEFT/RTGS - Through Branch
Options for Payment available in branches in OTC mode:
- Demand Draft
All BOI branches are authorized to collect TAX Challan.
Following modes of GST collection are presently available:
Customers to generate Challans at the GSTIN web site
- Internet Banking
- OTC (over the counter) – Through Branch using NEFT
Options for Payment available in OTC:
- Demand Draft
All branches are authorized to collect GST OTC Challan and payment through NEFT.
Customers to log-in through ICEGATE site and pay Customs Duty directly on portal-
- Select the Challan to be paid.
- Select Bank of India for payment.
- Customer will be redirected to the Bank of India StarConnect portal for payment.
- After successful transaction, user will be redirected to ICEGATE site, and the challan will no longer appear in the list of pending challans in the ICEGATE site.
- User can generate transaction receipts on ICEGATE portal using "Print Transaction Receipt" option.
- Customers can now pay for multiple challans in single debit.
COLLECTION OF STATE GOVERNMENT TAXES
Collection of State Government tax is available through E-mode only.
Customers who want to pay through internet Banking, should have account with BOI with Fund Transfer internet Banking facility enabled. Taxes for the following states can be paid using Bank of India Internet Banking.
- Maharashtra CST & VAT
- Maharashtra State Virtual Treasury
- Bihar Commercial Tax
- Jharkhand Commercial Tax
- UP Commercial Tax
- Tamilnadu Commercial Tax
- MP Commercial Tax
- Delhi VAT and CST
- Odisha Govt. Tax payment
- WB Commercial Tax (GRIPS)
- AP Commercial Tax
- Gujarat Commercial Tax
- Karnataka commercial Tax
- Telangana Commercial Tax