Below are the steps to register:
Step 1. Register Process
- Registering for account aggregation with Anumati is simple.
- Download the Anumati Android App from Playstore – type as Anumati , Account Aggregator Web Portal : https://www.anumati.co.in/meet-anu-and-the-team/ and Account Aggregator App : https://app.anumati.co.in/
- Use the mobile number you’ve registered with your bank and set a 4-digit PIN. Bank will verify your mobile number with an OTP, and after that, set [Your mobile number]@anumati as your AA handle.
- [Your mobile number]@anumati is simple and easy to remember, though you can select your own [username]@anumati at this step. You won’t be able to change your AA handle once you approve a data sharing request or Consent from any financial institution
Step 2. Discover and add your bank accounts
- Next, Anumati AA automatically searches for savings, current, and fixed deposit accounts in participating banks linked to your registered mobile number. Once Anumati discovers your accounts, you can select the accounts you want to link to your AA. If you wish, you can manually add your accounts from the participating financial institutions as well. There are no limits to how many accounts you can link. You can unlink accounts at any time from Anumati.
Step 3. Approve and manage consent for data sharing
- While approving the consent request, select the specific bank account(s) from which you want to share financial data. If you’ve added more than one account in Anumati (in Step 2), you can select which of these account(s) you would like to share data from.
- Once you give consent, Anumati will connect bank to fetch the required data and pass it on to the requesting lender securely in an encrypted format. Under RBI regulations, Anumati cannot access, much less store your data.Bank merely execute consented data transfer. Simply put, data is fetched and passed in a secure manner with explicit customer consent.